Science Access is gratified to welcome all the participants across the globe to the prestigious “4th International Congress on Surgery and Anesthesia” which is going to be held during October 23-25, 2023 at Madrid, Spain.
The main theme of this conference is "Global learning on surgical techniques for better health-Discovering new possibilities and recent innovations in the field of Surgery and Anesthesia.”
ICSA 2023 provides new researchers, scholars, physicians, surgeons, students and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends and concerns, practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted in the concerned field. Our main agenda is to promote scientific and educational activities towards the advancement of people's life by improving the theory and practice of various sectors of Medicine. The sessions in the Surgery conference will include keynote speakers, session speakers, poster presenters who will be presenting their advanced research on some of the important topics in their respective fields. However, these platforms offer great speaking opportunities, paper reviews, and feedback. An environment of good discussions among specialists will make these events a good knowledge. We invite you to join us at ICSA 2023, where you will be sure to have a significant experience with researchers around the globe.
Why to attend?
Networking Opportunities: Meet expert’s and Influencers Face to Face
- Presenting your Organization’s work on a Global Stage
- Eminent Keynotes Forum
- Added Research Value
- Interactive Poster Session
- Innovative ideas
- New Places; New People
The Spain general surgical devices market is expected to register a CAGR of 5.4% over the last period. The surgical market has grown rapidly in recent years, following the new trends in the health sector markets that seek to improve people's life. Spain’s surgery medical device market will continue on a trajectory post-Covid, with consistent single digit growth expecting over the coming years. The world growth in the flow of surgery patients and health professionals as well as medical technologies, capital funding and regulatory regimes all-over national borders has been rise to new modern of consumption and production of healthcare surgery services over recent years. Madrid city is with the highest prices per square meter for residential property in Spain. This may offers shows the surgical heterogeneity and range from simple surgeries to high of 15 million euro’s. In the 16th century, t became the capital of Spain, Madrid was more a center of consumption than of production or trade.
- Rising geriatric population athwart the globe coupled with the increasing occurrence of arthritis, cancer and cardiovascular diseases is impelling the demand for these surgeries as they are associated with fewer risks and minimal ritual trauma.
- Technologically advanced products, such as narrow-band imaging endoscopes, and HD cameras have been familiarized by creators which are generating a positive outlook for the industry universal.
- As these surgeries aid in reducing post-operative pain and offer fast repossession, numerous surgeons are now performing them in their own hospitals. Consequently, the rising number of physician-owned ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs) is providing impetus to the market headway.